We design commercial/business processes and we train sales teams to increase their performance results within the relationship they maintain with their clients in remote or face-to-face actions, and how?
PLANNING BUSINESS ACTIONS GEARED TO:
- Identify potential clients.
- Identify probable business with existing clients.
- Attract new clients.
- Develop business with existing clients
- Finalize interviews with existing, new, and potential clients.
EXECUTE RESULT FOCUSED ACTIONS TO:
- Manage clients through remote means.
- Develop client targeted interviews, canvassing their needs.
- Present winning proposals based on identified needs.
- Develop existing clients’ business.
- Manage and eliminate any barriers that may appear in business relations.
- Successfully negotiate for both parties, while maintaining long term relationships.
- Gear interaction towards the closing acquiring commitments.
MANAGING THE MONITORING OF:
- Client and non-client evolution.
- Detected business opportunities.
- Pending acceptance proposals.